Are you from United States of America? Please use FAQ tailored for you here www.isocket.us/faq/
1. We are an electric utility company and we believe your iSocket could be a useful gift we could offer to our customers? What is your opinion?
2. We manufacture heating equipment and wish to offer remote control with our products. What would you recommend?
3. We want to use iSocket to monitor power failure as well as the temperature inside a freezer. Please recommend your best product to do this and the price for a volume order?
4. I want to remotely control 4 heaters with plugs and two boilers that are wired directly to an electric cabinet. What would you recommend?
5. Do you supply free samples?
6. We want to reduce the cost of maintenance by using iSocket to reboot remotely, because most of the problems are possible to solve by rebooting. Our idea is that we can reboot remotely without having to pay a fee for physical access to the location. Which model would you recommend?